Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing

Options
  • 15-10-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

German shepherd dog missing in ferrybank Belmont heights area.
    Was old and sick and probably went off to die, so if anyone sees or hears anything it would be appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Sorry to hear that. Maybe try posting a picture of the dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

I'll see do I have any but in honesty the dog will most likely be dead so if it's found it's a good chance that it's her.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

ikeano29 wrote: »
    I'll see do I have any but in honesty the dog will most likely be dead so if it's found it's a good chance that it's her.

My friend in ferrybank had a lost german sheppard at their door this morning in belmont heights. Il try find out more for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mummy0123

ikeano29 wrote: »
    German shepherd dog missing in ferrybank Belmont heights area.
    Was old and sick and probably went off to die, so if anyone sees or hears anything it would be appreciated, thanks

I posted up a picture this morning of a German Shepard that too shelter at my door. He has since wandered off he is around here in Belmont heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭ikeano29

Thanks all, she came back around that time. She must be going a bit mad, never went away before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement