Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan for job abroad

Options
  • 15-10-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

It's 1,000 or so just to last until my first paycheck, or if there's a hiccup in the system.

What sort of documents would I need to bring, or calculations to work on, etc. Of course, I'd bring in proof of the job offer, but I wonder what else I could bring in to prove that I am reliable to pay the loan off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I doubt they will offer you a loan based on the fact you are leaving the country. And you don't have a job atm.

For that amount i would try family members / friends or maybe ask your current bank for an overdraft facility?

Good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

They told me to come back when I have proof of an offer.

Imagine it a slim chance that needs lots of luck and padding.

What documents should I bring or answers should i prepare?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

You might have a better chance of getting a relocation allowance from your future employer....

Advertisement