Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black high waisted skinny jeans

• 15-10-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a pair of black highwaisted preferably skinny jeans. I want them in fairly thick material, not thin material like a lot of the jeans/jeggings I've seen. usually try River Island but their Lana superskinny high waist are sold out. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

jadie wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a pair of black highwaisted preferably skinny jeans. I want them in fairly thick material, not thin material like a lot of the jeans/jeggings I've seen. usually try River Island but their Lana superskinny high waist are sold out. Anyone have any other recommendations?

try Vero Moda, they do high waisted jeans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

hi, I looked in there but the material was too thin for my liking. thanks though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Zara is usually good for that kind thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

Salsa highwaisted jeans might be an option:
    http://www.brownthomas.com/denim/secret-high-rise-skinny-jeans/invt/9x4439x1002580000

also have a look at american apparel disco pants, not jeans but super thick, high waisted:
    http://store.americanapparel.net/the-disco-pant_rsaah300

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Topshop Jamie jeans are a great high waisted fit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

if there is a Bershka near you, try their jeans. I bought a pair of high waist ones last week & they are a great fit, and really good value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Lana black jeans are on sale on RI's website today for 18euro. There are definitely size 8 and size 10 available.

Pang wrote: »
    Lana black jeans are on sale on RI's website today for 18euro. There are definitely size 8 and size 10 available.

Thanks had a look there but they must be all sold out.

Pang wrote: »

Thanks had a look there but they must be all sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

Zara - I was there during the week and they definitely have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Check out Littlewoods!

Advertisement