Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game renting in Limerick

Options
  • 15-10-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Is anyone here from Limerick and are able to rent games here? If so what shop are you getting them from? I am having trouble finding a shop that rents and don't want to buy games that are not worth buying, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Deanp057 wrote: »
    Is anyone here from Limerick and are able to rent games here? If so what shop are you getting them from? I am having trouble finding a shop that rents and don't want to buy games that are not worth buying, thanks

The only places are Xtravision and Moviedrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Deanp057

FutureGuy wrote: »
    The only places are Xtravision and Moviedrome.

I tried extravision a few times and they said they are not renting them, where is moviedrome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Xtravision game rental is all done from the xtravision vending machines now. Check on their website, it'll tell you the location of the nearest one.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

cloud493 wrote: »
    Xtravision game rental is all done from the xtravision vending machines now. Check on their website, it'll tell you the location of the nearest one.

Moviedrome is at the junction of Curry Street and Henry Street. Great place and great to deal with too.

http://www.moviedrome.ie

No vending machine in Limerick, but about 50 of them in Dublin...of course

• Advertisement

Mudlan wrote: »
    Moviedrome is at the junction of Curry Street and Henry Street. Great place and great to deal with too.

I contacted them and they aren't renting games anymore.

Advertisement