Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DART ticket on intercity

• 15-10-2014 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

The dart route I take home from work in the evening has one intercity train stopping at my dart station (Bray).

Can I use my dart ticket on this train (Pearse to Bray)?

Or can I only use it on the dart. Apologise if the answer to this is blatantly obvious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City to Commuting & Transport

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

devnull wrote: »
    Yes.

I can use my dart ticket on the intercity train, between dart stations?

Going Pearse to Bray with my dart ticket on the intercity is ok? definately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭bikeman1

Yes there is no Intercity Supplement on any routes in Ireland like in other European Countries. If you have a normal ticket it is valid on any service between those two stations.

You can take an Intercity service from Connolly to Pearse if you wish.

I have talked to many passengers who thought their "DART" ticket was not valid, but it is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Your ticket covers you from station to station. The train type is irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

DART is just a marketing name for the route not a separate entity. You can use any IE train for which your ticket is valid.

Advertisement