Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sticker or stencil for the wall

• 15-10-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i'm doing up a classroom in my school and the two biggest walls are a weird shape with the roof going up at a diagonal angle so there is a lot of empty space which is too high to hang stuff on. so i'm thinking about putting something up there but the wall isn't the best for sticking stuff on (bluetack usually comes off from this time on in the year when the heating gets turned on). does this mean that my best bet would be a stencil or would vinyl decals or something else work?? if anyone has any good websites which sell them then that would be great too!

Comments

Advertisement