Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Boards to Push Personal Adgendas

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I note the mod has corrected the wording in the linked post which seems to clarify what was intended. Is that an answer to the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

He hasn't changed it, it still reads
    monument wrote: »
    This time it's staying on topic.

To be clear: This is not a general discussion thread, this is a thread about stopping shared use being used.

If it's not a general discussion thread, but a thread to stop shared use of cycle lanes, then it's a thread being used to push a moderators own personal agenda, unless of course it's also Boards.ie's policy that shared cycle facilities should be campaigned against

Ignore that last post about not changing anything. I see he added a word, still doesn't in my opinion change the meaning of the post and is still an attempt by a moderator to steer / drive a thread for his personal agenda

monument wrote: »
    Posts moved. The thread you posted them on is a thread about stopping shared use being used, it's not about why -- that discussion which already happened when the previous thread you linked to above was brought widely off-topic.

Don't bother posting on the other thread -- this is not a request. You're being excessively disruptive. Keep this up and you will be asked to not post on any cycling thread.

Reporting this post will get you an infraction -- using the PM system is your first step if you are unhappy with moderation.

See what I mean in reply to
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Why should we stop sharing between pedestrians and cyclists, there are obvious parallels between allowing shared use of roads by cyclists and heavier traffic, but for some reason cyclists, in general, seem content to allow that situation when it suits them.

Is it, yet again, a case of some cyclists wanting something. So everyone should concede to their point of view?

And before he gets to uppity I'm not concerned about his moderation, just his pushing of his own agenda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement