Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 Bundles

Options
  • 16-10-2014 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I'm wondering if there are any good upcoming ps4 bundle offers, preferably with 2 controllers?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

I think Gamestop are doing a Driveclub bundle with two controllers and the camera for €499. I'm sure if you wait there will be an Advanced Warfare bundle or Far Cry bundle. November is usually a busy month for games so keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alegendslayer

I would check out the "PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Bundle" on amazon, and then just buy a game you actually want. Otherwise you might get stuck with a horrible game or one that you have to turn around and sell and get ripped off from GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brenheyes

any new bundles out recently?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

You just missed the cod advanced warfare one for €350 in Argos. They're doing a GTA v and last of us bundle in america for $400 so I think they'll do something similar over here pretty soon

hope so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Argos are doing the ps4 gta5 pack and far cry 4 for €410

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Macker1

Seems like a good deal. Looking to pick up a PS4 bundle for the kids this Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Macker1 wrote: »
    Seems like a good deal. Looking to pick up a PS4 bundle for the kids this Xmas.

Not great games for kids though :(
    Am waiting for a lbp3 or Lego batman bundle in time for Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Liverzeb

That US offer for GTA V and Last of Us Download is also available in Game in UK for £350. No sign of it coming here yet - Argos seem to have the best deals - GTA and Far Cry 4 for 410 is not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Macker1

wilser wrote:
    Not great games for kids though  Am waiting for a lbp3 or Lego batman bundle in time for Xmas

I totally agree but the kids I'm getting the bundle for are 16 & 19. They still act like kids when it comes to Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Game one with COD, The Last of us,Destiny/Vanguard & 12 months PSN went up from £399 other week till £429 now :( guess they sticking it up a bit so can say its dropped more for black friday or sumfin :s

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Is the argos gta bundle with far cry the best price out there at the moment?

can hardly still get the fifa 15 bundle or is it better to buy it separately?

Also any cheap prices for a second ps4 controller

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Best deals seem to be in Argos. AC Unity + PS4 for e399.

They had FC4 + PS4 for 399 as well, but looks like that deal is gone now! I'm sure more will be in. But it certainly beats the HMV / Gamestop deals where you have to pay in the region of 450 to get a recent game bundled.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm

Personally, I'm tempted to go for the Inquisition package, I hear the game is mind blowing...

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Dagon wrote: »
    Best deals seem to be in Argos. AC Unity + PS4 for e399.

They had FC4 + PS4 for 399 as well, but looks like that deal is gone now! I'm sure more will be in. But it certainly beats the HMV / Gamestop deals where you have to pay in the region of 450 to get a recent game bundled.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm

Personally, I'm tempted to go for the Inquisition package, I hear the game is mind blowing...

Ye gamestop is still a little dear, have the gta ps4 bundle from argos with far cry reserved. All for 410 which isnt bad

Argos seem to do new deals each Wednesday so lets hope something new this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

All the GTA 5 bundles are sold out in Argos. Was hoping to wait another few weeks to Christmas before I shell out but now I'm worried they could be sold out if I wait too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

I was on to Argos today to check up on this and they didn't even have a date when they were due in more GTA bundles.
    I've decided to get mine in the us this weekend.
    399usd with gta5 and the last of us. Works out to 310euro.
    I already have a spare power cord to use it here so won't need to buy anything to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Ooooh... they've just slashed it down to 379.99

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Got GTA/Far Cry 4 in Tipperary today, delighted. Think it was the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

436 for PS4 White Edition + The Last of Us + Dragon Age in Argos.

It's a steal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 kevdub23

argos have some decent bundles.. saw some on bargain alerts too

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

Kicking back in the bar here in Manhattan,
    Just picked up my ps4 from bestbuy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Whats the best bundle out there atm? Looking for one for Christmas.

Can be online or B&M.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Luap wrote: »
    Whats the best bundle out there atm? Looking for one for Christmas.

Can be online or B&M.

Thanks.

argos have the last of us gta v and far cry 4 for 400 but good luck trying to get the last of us to make up the bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Agent Smyth

One thing to watch out for if you intend to buy online or from a UK store, if the bundle includes a downloadable game like "The Last of Us".
    The activation code is region locked.
    As in if you buy in the UK the code will only work with a UK PSN account.
    Only found this out myself after I bought a PS4 Bundle in Game Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

One thing to watch out for if you intend to buy online or from a UK store, if the bundle includes a downloadable game like "The Last of Us".
    The activation code is region locked.
    As in if you buy in the UK the code will only work with a UK PSN account.
    Only found this out myself after I bought a PS4 Bundle in Game Belfast.

Create a UK account and dl it to the HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

argos have the last of us gta v and far cry 4 for 400 but good luck trying to get the last of us to make up the bundle.

I went to the Argos Cavan store. They let me buy the package at €399 without The Last of Us and told me I could collect it whenever it came in.

I actually got reserving one in Cavan that night and have it now.

I don't see why any other store wouldn't let people do the same.

Worst case scenario it doesn't come in and they have to give you €50 store credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Lemlin wrote: »
    I went to the Argos Cavan store. They let me buy the package at €399 without The Last of Us and told me I could collect it whenever it came in.

I actually got reserving one in Cavan that night and have it now.

I don't see why any other store wouldn't let people do the same.

Worst case scenario it doesn't come in and they have to give you €50 store credit.

Maybe take a screenshot of the price of the game online as proof, in case the price drops a bit.
    Or does the receipt state the price on it, before the reduction.

Advertisement