Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something going on in Swords this morning?

Options
  • 16-10-2014 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭

No buses seemed to be going through Swords Village at all this morning, was announced just as we got to Fingallians. Has something happened??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

No buses seemed to be going through Swords Village at all this morning, was announced just as we got to Fingallians. Has something happened??

Maybe it's something to do with the AV/AX that hit the pole yesterday?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd sat that's what it is - it brought down some overhead lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

7.05 41 went through the village this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

micraX wrote: »
    Maybe it's something to do with the AV/AX that hit the pole yesterday?

I'd thought that, but if North St/lower Main St is off limits the 33 normally turned up at the pavilions roundabout and goes through the rest of the village

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I saw a 33 on North St this morning around 9am.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement