Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip Branch email address

Options
  • 16-10-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I am looking to get the email address of the manager of Leixlip branch please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi glog, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie today. 

Please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 where a representative can take your details and will be happy to organise a call back from your branch on your behalf. 

Unfortunately, our branch network can not be contacted by email. Alternatively, you can call your branch directly. Contact details can be found here on our website. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭glog

To be honest I don't want to talk to a representative in the call center or at the branch.
    I no longer live near the branch so cant go in, in person.

I would like to send an email to the manager of the branch - are you telling me in this electronic day and age that this is not possible?
    If so that is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.

In addition, please outline how I can call the branch directly as you have outlined above???

The branch number 01-6245333 just gets directed to the call center.

Hi glog, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As mentioned previously, our branch network cannot be contacted via email however, if your query is non account specific, we would be more than happy to assist you here. 

When you call the branch number, this will direct you through to our branch support unit who can liaise with a representative in your branch on your behalf. 

We hope this helps clarify your query and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭glog

So basically, contrary to what you said above, one cannot contact the branch directly!!??!!

And the only way to communicate, in word, with the branch manager is by An Post mail??

Now that is ridiculous. Time to check out another bank

Hi glog, 

I apologies for the confusion on my previous post. The dedicated representatives who manage the branch lines would have the same access to your account as your branch and would be more than happy to arrange a call back for you if you wish. 

We would also be more than happy to assist you with your query here. If it is account specific we can also organise a call back on your behalf. If you would like us to do so, please PM with your full name, query and contact telephone number and we'll arrange this for you. Just to mention, for security please do not post or PM your account details. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement