Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traceys bus from galway to ballina

Options
  • 16-10-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

i am wondering if anyone can help me i am looking to get a traceys coach from gmit down tomorrow evening after 4pm. i rang them earlier but the person i talked to didnt know the exact time she said she taught it was 4.30 at gmit and didnt know where in gmit the pick up is...has anyone any idea?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

liam12989 wrote: »
    i am wondering if anyone can help me i am looking to get a traceys coach from gmit down tomorrow evening after 4pm. i rang them earlier but the person i talked to didnt know the exact time she said she taught it was 4.30 at gmit and didnt know where in gmit the pick up is...has anyone any idea?

Well if the person who owns the bus doesn't know what time its leaving and where from then it going to be hard for anyone else to predict it :D

Advertisement