Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writer wanted for Irish music blogging (not Trad music)

Options
  • 16-10-2014 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for your interest in clicking into this thread. Secondly, apologies to the admin if I have posted in the wrong forum and I do apologise if that is the case. Please let me know if that is the case and I will remove it asap.

We currently run a music channel online that is based on featuring Irish artists whether signed or unsigned. We cover all types of genres i.e. Irish Hip Hop, Acoustic sessions, Indie sessions, Instrumental, etc. We currently have over 1400 like on our FB page and over 500 followers on Twitter as well as over 20,000 views on our youtube channel.

We are currently seeking to expand the channel and have built a website. However, what we do need is an active page dedicated to all the latest reviews on the Irish music scene as well as personal blogs/posts that you may wish to cover (obviously must relate to the channel music wise).

If you are interested or may know anyone that maybe interested, please get in touch with a post below or a PM where I will explain in more detail. Thank you again for your time in reading this thread and hope to hear from you soon.

Wishing you all the best,

L

Advertisement