Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULFM Podcasts

Options
  • 16-10-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Time for a little shameless plugging of my own for a change.

I'm currently doing podcasts for ULFM, UL's student run radio station. At the moment I'm trying to get 3 out a week - a Best Of comprising clips from a number of our shows, a rerun of our Clubs and Societies show, and a random clip (interview, performance, what-have-you).

My editing skills are a little ropey (I'm particularly struggling with fading the music cleanly when I'm talking over it in the Best Ofs) and my microphone is a crappy headset, but I'm rather proud of these things (mostly down to the actual radio shows tbh!).

Check 'em out on our site or on iTunes. Feedback, criticism, jeers, subscribers and/or five star ratings on iTunes appreciated. :pac:

Site -> www.ulfm.ie/category/podcasts
    iTunes -> https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/ulfm-podcasts/id923788023

Advertisement