Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 32), Oct 17, 2014

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

gimmick wrote: »
    Yup. :)

Got lumped with organising a bus as well :(
    Shouldn't be hard to fill anyway. You should charge them double. Supply and demand. Basic economics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Pighead wrote: »
    Shouldn't be hard to fill anyway. You should charge them double. Supply and demand. Basic economics.

Oh this bus will put my kids through college!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Pighead wrote: »
    Does the Y.W.N.A in your sig stand for You Never Win Away?

Exactly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Will it be full house at Oriel Park next week?

Yeh Dundalk have released a statement saying its expected to sell out early this week. Stand is already Sold Out

Think its 3200 seats plus 1800 standing room, with Cork getting 600 seats in away end and 200 in the Stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think we are getting a total of 600 not 800?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,057 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I take it this is on live?
    Should be a good game, the tension will be mighty.

gimmick wrote: »
    I think we are getting a total of 600 not 800?

Their is 600 seats in the away section and you are entitled to a % of the stand ..Thats what I was told yesterday morning by the lady in the office in Oriel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This is a cup final x10. I'd go if I could, and I'm sure many neutrals would too. As a Bohs fan, I can't wait for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,057 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I would love to be at it too, would be great watching as a neutral !
    Heart stopping for fans though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭kksaints

We well beaten in the 2nd half last night after a fairly even 1st half. A good few of our players particularly Brennan and Fagan werent at the races really and Forrester, Bermo, Hoare and Fahey were all left out. Credit to Athlone though they worked hard and their 1st goal was a cracker of a shot from Gorman. At least hopefully we picked up no injuries.

Surprised at the result from Bray. Sets up a cracker in Oriel next Friday. It should be on telly and hopefully it gets the marketing and advertisements that it deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Shels pats u19 game abandoned after a nasty injury to their keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭kksaints

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Shels pats u19 game abandoned after a nasty injury to their keeper.

Hope its nothing too serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Shoulder to head collision, hopefully a speedy recovery for the kid. Still waiting on xray results.

On another note, we were f*cking shocking on Friday, great away support with the majority being late due to the diabolic weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Shoulder to head collision, hopefully a speedy recovery for the kid. Still waiting on xray results.

Just been given the all clear and released from Beaumont.

Advertisement