Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this ok to eat?

Options
  • 16-10-2014 8:09pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So about 6 months ago I got a present of this - I think its a salami or chorizo but not sure. It's been in the fridge, vaccum sealed for most of it, but about a month ago the package got ripped. I'm only really opening it now, it has what looks like some mould or something. But is it still ok to eat? I'm assuming these things last fro ages even in open air but I just want to make sure.

qtbvz.jpg
    UiARV.jpg

Also, apart from eating chunks of it (which I love) what else can I do with it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Food safety advice is not allowed on this forum. Please read the clearly labelled stickies before posting here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement