Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanch Wheelies Ladies Spin Sat 18th Oct - Sunday Club Spin 19th Oct

Options
  • 16-10-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

To complement our beginners spins (Sunday Spins) which have been very well attended, we have our first Ladies Only spin of the season leaving Blanchardstown Main St (from outside Cyclezone bike shop) on Saturday morning being led by one of our leading Ladies members.

Leaving at the very civilised time of 10am and heading out to take in the charming countryside of Meath and/or Kildare, the spin is expected to be about 60km long and to include an obligatory coffee stop.

This is designed to be a sociable and inclusive spin to help ladies who are able for this distance to get used to riding in a group etc etc. This is in addition to our ongoing Beginners spins for all which will continue to leave from outside the Straw Hall pub at 9am each Sunday.

If you've any questions or queries on Saturday's Ladies Spin or Sunday's Beginners Spin for all, don't be wondering - please feel free to post here or PM me - there are no silly questions - we've all had to start somewhere !

Consey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

That's great your club are doing women only spins.
    They really are helpful in being that nudge into cycling some women need.
    I know it helped me and I really enjoyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭QueensGael

Sounds great, best of luck with it!

Advertisement