Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best camera kit for 500 euro

Options
  • 16-10-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks.

Iv no idea about Camera's so im hoping someone can advice.

My budget is 500 euro. I know its not ideal. I want 4 camera's, a DVR and a app for the phone.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Headshot wrote: »
    Hey folks.

My budget is 500 euro. I know its not ideal. I want 4 camera's, a DVR and a app for the phone.

Any thoughts?

You will get a cheap system for this price. Just remember you get what you pay for.
    If you contact some of the suppliers here they have cheap kits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

Headshot wrote: »
    Hey folks.

Any thoughts?

I`m in the same boat man, but willing to pay cheap, but get the best in that budget as I can, does`nt make sense to get a crap camera, with crap quality, cause for when you need to view something and can`t make anything out, you`ll be kicking yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What kind of money would be needed for a decent camera's system then?

I would say around the 300-500 mark would get you a good one, at least that`s from what I`ve found.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

The HIKVISION Turbo HD is the best mega pixel analogue CCTV system on the market at the minute and way cheaper than IP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

Where's the best place to pick one up?

stuartkee wrote: »
    The HIKVISION Turbo HD is the best mega pixel analogue CCTV system on the market at the minute and way cheaper than IP

I thought that the CCD range are the better camera to get, all those Turbo ones are CMOS...?

Where are the prices on that site?

Advertisement