Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for an Architect in the Clare/limerick area

• 16-10-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for an Architect in the Clare/limerick area to convert a 1980's bungalow into a modern living space. It will require complete renovation and planning application and extension. Any recommendations appreciated. You can pm me please... Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

By PM only, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Cokezero

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for an Architect/Engineer in the Clare/Limerick area. The bungalow will require renovation, planning application and an extension. I don't own the house (yet) but will need a builder/engineer to price the proposed extension (as well as checking structure of the house before buying) as I can't get mortgage approval without cost estimation. I like modern designs but comfort/good insulation and functionality more important than aesthetics.

Would really appreciate any recommendations as I'm relatively new to the area. PM if you have any recommendations!

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement