Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should our Combi Boiler look like this ?

Options
  • 16-10-2014 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

We got a 32cdi Worcester Bosch combi boiler installed in July 2013. It runs on LP gas. We noticed a small blueish green blob on the counter underneath the boiler. I took a look underneath it and saw a valve, which according to the manual is a CH Valve, that looks like something is leaking on to it and then on to the counter below. Please take a look at the pics and give me some suggestions. Thanks.

imgur.com/a/emcFi - Imgur album with boiler pics

I tried to make it a hyperlink but the system said I was a new user.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

_Eddie_ wrote: »
    We got a 32cdi Worcester Bosch combi boiler installed in July 2013. It runs on LP gas. We noticed a small blueish green blob on the counter underneath the boiler. I took a look underneath it and saw a valve, which according to the manual is a CH Valve, that looks like something is leaking on to it and then on to the counter below. Please take a look at the pics and give me some suggestions. Thanks.

imgur.com/a/emcFi - Imgur album with boiler pics

I tried to make it a hyperlink but the system said I was a new user.

No link shown Eddie !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Egass13 wrote: »
    No link shown Eddie !

http://www.imgur.com/a/emcFi

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Egass13 wrote: »
    No link shown Eddie !

http://m.imgur.com/a/emcFi

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

qWU2Q2E.jpg

Definitely leaking, or has been leaking..
    Would have it checked if its a new/recent job

• Registered Users Posts: 36 _Eddie_

Thanks for posting the links and the pic and the reply ... you guys are the best !!

Will call my plumber to have a look at it.

Thanks,

Eddie

• Advertisement
Advertisement