Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mediaportal Irish DTT not full screen

• 17-10-2014 3:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭

I cannot find the thread on how to fix this or remember how to fix it but RTE etc are not full screen, about half screen.

Anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

fritzelly wrote: »
    I cannot find the thread on how to fix this or remember how to fix it but RTE etc are not full screen, about half screen.

Anyone help?

Do you mean that there are black bars all around the image ?

Make sure that the default image zoom is set correctly ( Set it to normal ) .

325517.jpg

You can also press F9 while watching tv ( or any video ) and change the aspect ratio from there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Yeah, the image has black bars all around so it's not full 16:9, I don't think it's the zoom as all the satellite stations are fine. I was sure there was a setting I had to make somewhere either in MP or in the video filters.

Will double check when I turn it on later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

fritzelly wrote: »
    Yeah, the image has black bars all around so it's not full 16:9, I don't think it's the zoom as all the satellite stations are fine. I was sure there was a setting I had to make somewhere either in MP or in the video filters.

Will double check when I turn it on later

I didn't realise you had dvb-s as well and that they were fine .

Can't think of anything else , sorry :)

Advertisement