Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny & connection loss

Options
  • 17-10-2014 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've played this game for probably 8hrs. today. Lost connection during 4 Public Events and just lost connection for the second time just after defeating the Walker before Sepiks Prime on the Weekly Heroic Strike.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    It probably wouldn't be so bad if i wasn't doing these Lv.26-28 Strikes by myself; i could just rejoin the fireteam as long as everyone didn't get disconnected, but this has gotten old- REALLY QUICK.
    -Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

whats your connection like during PvP?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I feel your pain, most of the game is unplayable for me. Had to quit the raid last night myself due to being constantly booted.

I've tried everything to fix it. If you look at the help forums on bungie.net you'll see it's widespread so it's probably a problem with their servers.

One thing you could try is setting up QoS in your router, that seemed to improve things for a few days for me. I'm back to square one now though so may have been a fluke but worth a try anyway.

Advertisement