Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza style PCB boxes 44cmx34cmx7cm

Options
  • 17-10-2014 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Just ordered 25 of these, they cost me €30, they obviously wont be in my hand until next week sometime.
    I only need 10 of them, but I'll keep maybe 15.
    So if anyone's interested I'm selling 10 of them for €12 and can parcel motel them at your cost. Will swap for anything NES/SNES/N64.

mAkN2660hwMGuaczZbn6aWw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I will take these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Good stuff, paid for them this morning so they are being dispatched today, hopefully have them early next week and can parcel motel them to you or if you want to collect I'm in Kevin Street 3 nights/week and have the car with me so can bring them in.
    I'll PM you once they have landed!

Master of the Universe

Excellent! Will chat to you then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just ordered 25 of these, they cost me €30, they obviously wont be in my hand until next week sometime.
    I only need 10 of them, but I'll keep maybe 15.
    So if anyone's interested I'm selling 10 of them for €12 and can parcel motel them at your cost. Will swap for anything NES/SNES/N64.

mAkN2660hwMGuaczZbn6aWw.jpg

where did you get these from, are these the ones on ebay? i got the 10x10x3 inch ones, but a lot of the pcbs i have dont fit in them. I think i spotted these ones on ebay but the delivery was like 30euro to ireland, did you find them cheaper?

Yep they the ones on ebay alright, used ParcelMotel, I thought the postage was only £10, but alas I didn't read the fine print and just got hit for another £10, so all in all they ended up costing me just over £34.98GBP for 25 boxes, rather than the original £24.99 I thought they cost me.

either way they still cheap(about €1.75/box) and O1s1n just got a bargain out of it :D
    UK MAINLAND/SCOTTISH LOWLANDS = £9.99

I.O.W., IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE,BT = £19.99

We will therefor now send you a paypal, payment request for the £10.00

We are sorry about this and whilst we appreciate that you are in the UK, ALL couriers surcharge for N.I. and so we must too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I think thats a joke, ive got loads of stuff bigger than this delivered to parcel motel and there was no extra charge, even comic book bags and boards, and storage boxes for them which are really heavy. so was it 15£ for the boxes, and 20£ delivery?

Master of the Universe

Oh damn, if you want to spread some of the additional cost over to my ones don't worry about it :)

don't worry about it, the difference would only be a fiver anyway.
    I'll PM you when they arrive.

Mark these as sold admin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement