Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free stuff - O!Play media player

Options
  • 17-10-2014 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I've a ASUS (O!Play) media player here in Passage that I'm just not using any more. It's model/type is HDP-R1

I've gotten items free off boards in the past when I've been stuck so I thought I'd put it up here for someone to take rather than recycling it.

I think it might be missing a cd, I've never used it on a pc only an older tv, other than that the remote and power source are there so all yet have to do is connect it up.

If anyone wants it leave a post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

A friend in works house got broken into a few weeks ago and his media player was taken. Im sure hed be glad of it if you dont want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

.red. wrote: »
    A friend in works house got broken into a few weeks ago and his media player was taken. Im sure hed be glad of it if you dont want it?

Hope it wasn't a ASUS (O!Play).... ;)

kidding.. fair play to the OP for offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

who_me wrote: »
    Hope it wasn't a ASUS (O!Play).... ;)

kidding.. fair play to the OP for offering.

Uh oh I got it as a present = no receipt!!!! Joking aside - .red your friend is more than welcome to it. Where are you around Cork. I'm in Passage and will be going into Douglas tomorrow as well

Uh oh I got it as a present = no receipt!!!! Joking aside - .red your friend is more than welcome to it. Where are you around Cork. I'm in Passage and will be going into Douglas tomorrow as well

Your a star. Cant meet up tomorrow but i could be down to passage around 1115 sunday morning if thats any good?

Your a star. Cant meet up tomorrow but i could be down to passage around 1115 sunday morning if thats any good?

Let me chat to the family and see what we're doing. Actually I'll pm you my mobile. Check you messages :-)

• Advertisement

The guy in work is after getting another one since the break in doesnt need it. Someone else can have it.
    Thanks a million for the offer tho. Very kind of you.

The guy in work is after getting another one since the break in doesnt need it. Someone else can have it.
    Thanks a million for the offer tho. Very kind of you.

Ok.I was wondering why I didn't get a text from you, I only thought to check the thread this minute :-o.

Folks it's there for anyone else if you want it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Hiya, you are probably best to use Adverts.is to post free stuff, thanks.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement