Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risco Agility wireless alarm problem

Options
  • 17-10-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I have a risco agility wireless alarm and I had to remove two sensors from the window and now when I try to set it the panel shows a not ready fault. I know from the event list that I have tamper faults after removing the sensors. I just can't figure out how to clear these so alarm will set. I can access all menus so any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Are you getting new windows or removing the sensors alltogether ?
    You can bypass them via the smart phone app.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭eire 2012

Sensors are back on the window just unable to set alarm since.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter your code goto view & goto faults. Use the arrow to look over them if there is more than one.
    If they are still registering tamers from the zones that are back up open and close the contact and/or tap the sensor untill it sends a valid alarm signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭eire 2012

Thanks a million Koolkid all sorted now.

Advertisement