Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing part of double storey extenstion

Options
  • 17-10-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi hope I'm posting in the right place, I live in a old house which has years of extensions build on (4+ I think) we have no garden attached to the rear. Is it possible to remove part of previous double extenstion to create outside space as the house is too big for us as it stands now. Possibly one room around 4m x 4m. What I'm asking is is this possible to do and how much cost would be involved( average)????

Also is it totally ridiculous to do the work/time/cost ect just to have an outside space at the rear of house???

Thanks in advance, new to boards so hope I can get some info. 😄

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

That's a great question. If it were me I'd seek an architect & Qs consultation on the mater

Advertisement