Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog blocked nostril,

Options
  • 17-10-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I've notice my dog has one blocked nostril the last day or two as she's making a weird noise,there is also clear liquid coming from the other nostril,,i can't see anything blocking it,but there is defo something there,as she keeps trying to blow it out ,,,

anybody know any way to clear it out for her????
    thanks,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I think it would be better to take her to the vet. There could be lots of reasons for her symptoms including some rather sinister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Whatever it is, it will more than likely be something further up - it could be a range of things so you need to bring your dog to see a vet as soon as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Knine wrote: »
    I think it would be better to take her to the vet. There could be lots of reasons for her symptoms including some rather sinister.

Agree and I also wouldn't go poking around either as if there is something lodged e.g. grass seed you could make it much worse requiring surgery or cause an infection.

Advertisement