Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee/Sandwich shop fit out

Options
  • 17-10-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am considering opening an obrien's style sandwich bar within my existing business and am looking for recommendations of where to purchase crockery, plates, forks & knives etc on a tight budget.
    I am hoping for seating of about twenty and am trying to figure out what i will need.

Catering equipment and coffee machine is sorted so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

alan spain wrote: »
    I am considering opening an obrien's style sandwich bar within my existing business and am looking for recommendations of where to purchase crockery, plates, forks & knives etc on a tight budget.ï
    I am hoping for seating of about twenty and am trying to figure out what i will need.

Catering equipment and coffee machine is sorted so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at nisbets.ie, or you can request a catalogue from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

alan spain wrote: »
    I am considering opening an obrien's style sandwich bar within my existing business and am looking for recommendations of where to purchase crockery, plates, forks & knives etc on a tight budget.

Ikea if your on a budget.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Ikea here too http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/80268189/

Or Musgraves - they have a great value white range in boxes of 4. Very handy as you can grow the range with the business and everything will match

• Registered Users Posts: 20 thatmeanchick

sweeney o rourke's is good too (they wont let me post a url cos im new)

i'd be weary of IKEA. they have cute stuff but not great high quality if it'll be used in a large capacity. In my last job we had certain things from IKEA like cake stands, decor because they stay in one place but glasses always broke within a few months.

Hugh Jordan has good quality but can be expensive. they collect cash on delivery too. Nisbets has good stuff but you need to pay with a card before they deliver. good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alan spain

Thanks for all the advice , i am currently trying to put together a list of what i will need to im new to this so taking a bit of time to figure it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Folks

This is not a classified ads or link building forum

No more spamy links please about a certain catering establishment.

dbran

Advertisement