Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo: MCC has gone gold and the EU release date is moved forward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I asked @Xboxsupport2 on Twitter and their response was:

@****** Our friends at 343 are looking into Achievements not unlocking properly. Here's the latest: http://xbx.lv/10VSJ93 ^MD

Claiming it is a developer issue but I have had this issue on Destiny. It is very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

are ye on the xbox preview dashboard?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    are ye on the xbox preview dashboard?

How do you mean?

logik wrote: »
    How do you mean?

there a preview update program for the dashboard for the xbox one

if you were it might be an issue with the dashboard?

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/system/xbox-update-preview-faq

dunworth1 wrote: »

Ah ok, no I am not using that. Seems to be a big issue though. Was on the Bungie forums and there is 34 pages of people with the issue...

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/achievements-not-unlocking/c53cde1a-3d33-450b-b6a7-cc26dcaf171c/posts?page=32

• Advertisement

• dunworth1 wrote: »

Same issue for me dunworth, not on the preview program. 100% unlocking bull****e

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Same issue for me dunworth, not on the preview program. 100% unlocking bull****e

Is there some kind of achievement app that shows you the "100% unlocking"?

Or are you seeing this through Halo itself or Halo channel?

• logik wrote: »
    Is there some kind of achievement app that shows you the "100% unlocking"?

Or are you seeing this through Halo itself or Halo channel?

If you go to the full screen achievement app you can see the status of your achievements.
    If you access the achievement with the particular issue you can see the current status. Mine says the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

How long have they been like that for?

Had a few pop for me 2 days after I had actually unlocked them, even though achievements for other games popped as normal in between.

• maximoose wrote: »
    How long have they been like that for?

Had a few pop for me 2 days after I had actually unlocked them

About 5 days now :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Has anyone got there's yet from amazon ?. As mine was sent last Monday and I am still waiting for it.

This has been the 2nd time this year that something has taking ages to get from amazon.

weird as ive no problem with achievements unlocking
    but i am on the preview program

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Has anyone got there's yet from amazon ?. As mine was sent last Monday and I am still waiting for it.

This has been the 2nd time this year that something has taking ages to get from amazon.

Got my copy last Thursday from Amazon. Mine was sent on Tuesday as they had stock delays and emailed me about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

still waiting on mine from shop4ie, im sorry i didnt just pay the extra in gamestop so i could get it on release.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

IvoryTower wrote: »
    still waiting on mine from shop4ie, im sorry i didnt just pay the extra in gamestop so i could get it on release.

€55 Amazon + Parcel Motel = releasy day or next day delivery (Saturday deliveries). No need to drop 70 quid to Gamestop, just use better online retailers.

If you go to the full screen achievement app you can see the status of your achievements.
    If you access the achievement with the particular issue you can see the current status. Mine says the above.

For me the issue is around the level completion achievements. You get 10G for each level you complete. They worked fine for Halo CE but I have completed 3 in Halo 2 and the level complete achievements have not worked.

In Halo itself it says 4/15 complete but the achievements are "Locked".

well my game just arrived, so im happy now :)

Got my copy last Thursday from Amazon. Mine was sent on Tuesday as they had stock delays and emailed me about it.

Got on to support there Amazon are sending me out another copy of the game now as i think its got lost or my housemate has the game and won't give it to me .....

great, now when you get it, start looking for a new house!

IvoryTower wrote: »
    great, now when you get it, start looking for a new house!

Thats the plan !!!. She bangs on my door to tell me to go to sleep and stop playing video games at night :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 JimmyD85

Gutted I'll miss out on this. Won't be able to play it until after my masters (when I have money again!). Really hoping people are still playing it a good bit next year.

Argos are the way forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€5 free voucher if you buy tomorrow before closing.

MP patch delayed until "later this week"

Gives me some more time to plough through campaign. I was reminded last night how much I absolutely love the Silent Cartographer and Assault on the Control Room levels on CE, just brilliant :)

maximoose wrote: »
    MP patch delayed until "later this week"

Gives me some more time to plough through campaign. I was reminded last night how much I absolutely love the Silent Cartographer and Assault on the Control Room levels on CE, just brilliant :)

Any problems with achievements not unlocking during the campaign? Specifically the level complete achievements.

No issues, level complete ones popped as soon as the next level loading screen came up.

A few level specific ones (no overshield on Pillar of Autumn, Par scores and crap like that) didn't pop over the last few days but are now showing as unlocked and GS credited this morning

I noticed that while the patch is delayed they have just released an update for the Halo Channel. Mine said "Updating".

logik wrote: »
    I noticed that while the patch is delayed they have just released an update for the Halo Channel. Mine said "Updating".

i wonder is that the next episode of nighfall

• Advertisement

• dunworth1 wrote: »
    i wonder is that the next episode of nighfall

Yep, new episode every Tuesday.

Advertisement