Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you ever wonder where ex's or previous conquests are?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ifaptwohanded

The only ex I'm curious about and wonder how she is was one who was a bit fond of the odd line or two. I know she went back home to where she was from and she went back to college and changed her life around from the rocky road i thought she was headed for. She was one of smartest people i have ever met.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

smcgiff wrote: »
    As a teenager I went out with the daughter of a French Consulate head who was in Ireland to learn English (and French kissing ironically).

She asked me to write to her after she left and I never did. I regret that and do wonder how she got on.

This reminds me of two penpals I had as a teenager, a Swedish girl whose letters pretty much consisted of "I like ice cream, do you like ice cream?" sort of questions. I stopped writing to her because I didn't have anything interesting to write about.

The German girl we wrote back and forth for a few years, she came over on visits, and then we kinda just drifted apart really as our letters became less and less frequent. Her english was actually better than mine! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

There are a few girls I consorted with in my teenager years that I've completely lost contact with and a one or two one night stands that really were just one night things. Other than that I'm still in at least occasional contact with all my exes and would get on well with them when I run into them out in the world. They're all nice people in their own way, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered having relationships with them in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

They're all nice people in their own way, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered having relationships with them in the first place.
    Aren't you a thoroughly sensible lad so
    I went with all types. Sluts, bitches, lap dancers, nerds, weirdos, bimbos, bunny boilers and of course perfectly normal girls too. I don't regret any of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Last time I heard , they had hired a private detective to track me down as I'm so sexy they can't let me get away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

This reminds me of two penpals I had as a teenager, a Swedish girl whose letters pretty much consisted of "I like ice cream, do you like ice cream?" sort of questions. I stopped writing to her because I didn't have anything interesting to write about...

Swedish, eh? I hate to break it to you at this late stage, but she didn't really mean "ice cream'. Bit of a "celibate" vs. "celebrate" moment... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

All my exes live in Texas
    Didn't reckon you as a Strait man, you've risen in my estimation my good man.

haha I was gonna post that then I saw your post :)

now lets all sing along :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Happily fb 2 of my exes while sat next to my other half. Even friends with 1 exes current partner. They are exes for s reason but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Another ex is a different story and I'd happily run them over and reverse just to make sure ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Hopefully some of them are on the slow train to hell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Would you not prefer a fast train?

Lots of bitterness on this thread :(

With the very greatest respect, that's an awful thing to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

have never had a girlfriend bar cindy the blowup doll who gets all fussed when I mention anal sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

have never had a girlfriend bar cindy the blowup doll who gets all fussed when I mention anal sex.

Trade her in man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Trade her in for a man.

FYP :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Trade her in man.

Is there a market for used blow up dolls ? If there is , how do you know ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

jimgoose wrote: »
    With the very greatest respect, that's an awful thing to say.

Why? Do you even believe in a hell Jesus your easily offended

Why? Do you even believe in a hell Jesus your easily offended

I'm not offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Can't understand the bitterness.Any woman I was with was the type of woman I understood on a personal level and was not unlike myself.I hope them the best and really hope them happiness.it's good to see good people doing well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Think all mine are dead.
    Though seeing i'm 102 that's not surprising.
    My girlfriend is a spritley 78.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Is there a market for used blow up dolls ? If there is , how do you know ?

They just recycle them and make new ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement