Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

QPR vs Liverpool - 19 Oct 13:30 - SS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

It is not easy supporting Liverpool at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Allen and Lambert on at HT please.
    I don't even need to say who will be coming off.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Can was supposed to be great hope in midfield for Liverpool. He has been butter so far, Zamora looking like Drogba in his pomp!

Liverpool can't play any worse second half so still fancy they'll get something from this!!

He was? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Balotelli is playing like yer man who bluffed his way into the Southampton team after claiming to be George Weah's cousin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Team is utterly broken.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Balotelli is playing like yer man who bluffed his way into the Southampton team after claiming to be George Weah's cousin.

But but but he's great crack and does something special once every six games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Every Liverpool attacks breaking down as soon as it reaches Ballotelli. Who only wants to turn and leather the ball as hard as possible from wherever possible.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    But but but he's great crack and does something special once every sixteen games

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Brendans HT team talk,

Stevie, you're doing great, brilliant first half,
    Mario, you were my last resort son, you need to do better, I don't even have an option on the bench to take you off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭Ardent

AC Milan laughing their asses off about now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Only one thing worse than that first half. The quality of the stream I'm watching. Absolute crap.

The pains of being an overseas fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

What the hell is the point of constantly playing the ball over the top, bypassing the two biggest threats we have in lallana and sterling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I wonder is anyone in the Liverpool thread still defending Mario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Has Balo scored for ye in the league yet actually?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

So this is what happens when a fairly stoppable force meets a very movable object...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Another lack luster first half from Liverpool should be 2 down,awful typical performance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

jebidiah wrote: »
    Only one thing worse than that first half. The quality of the stream I'm watching. Absolute crap.

The pains of being an overseas fan

Nothing stopping you getting a sky subscription. You can watch online as well as on tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

rarnes1 wrote: »
    He was? :confused:

Well from a lot of Liverpool friends they were singing his praises about him being a huge prospect and a better option in a holding role than anyone else in the club. Not the case?

Timmyctc wrote: »

Nope, and it carries over from man city I believe

• Advertisement

Timmyctc wrote: »

He's not on pens so he wont be scoring much this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Dire stuff. Balotelli needs to be told to keep it simple and stop bloody shooting as soon as he gets the ball.

Dont know why Balotelli and Borini havent been given a chance together. Lambert - as bad has Balotelli has been, offers nothing. It looks like his legs are gone this season.

Coutinho and Allen surely will be on a some stage to try and up the temp. We are so sluggish with and without possession.

God I miss last season :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Kirby wrote: »
    Nothing stopping you getting a sky subscription. You can watch online as well as on tv.

That I did not know! Thanks!

Good news Liverpool fans...Bale is struggling for fitness ahead of Wednesday. Thankfully they are a one man team.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Well from a lot of Liverpool friends they were singing his praises about him being a huge prospect and a better option in a holding role than anyone else in the club. Not the case?

I can almost guarantee none of them had seen him play, except apart from against Utd in the CL last season when they didn't take a lot of notice of him.

Some people like to spoof, I bet they are among them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Id get Borini or Lambert on for Balotelli, possibly Markovic for Can and drop Gerrard and Lallana back into the middle.

I hope the rumours of the Valdes deal being back on are true, ridiculous how deep the defence drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It's pathetic from any football fan writing off a 20 year old who has played a couple of games in a new league. Point your fingers at the senior players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I think this team needs a Fergie style hairdryer treatment at HT. I really doubt Rodgers operates that way though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Damn forgot about the time, thought it was on an hour later!

Do yourself a favour...go back to bed. You'll thank me for it later.

Ah good stuff, no changes from Liverpool at half time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

No changes? Good man Rodgers :(

• Advertisement

Seriously the guy is making his first Premier league start, coming back from injury and has gone into a side not playing well and low in confidence and you want to judge him on that.

Don't recall many Liverpool fans rating as him as you remember when he was signed to be honest.

Slattsy wrote: »
    No changes? Good man Rodgers :(

Sometimes it's the right thing to do. Change in attitude and application needed rather than personnel maybe.

Excellent save Mignolet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

That's a good stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Fantastic save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Tick tock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Liverpool making Zamora look like a combination of Drogba and Zlatan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

good save

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

I said it before. Most teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper. Liverpool play with 10 men and Balotelli. Best thing he could do is get sent off, at least we would be playing against 11 men instead of 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Take that haterz. A superb save from Mignolet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Great save

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Excellent Mig.

Sterling is an absolute tank for the size of him, great strength.

Liverpool making Zamora look like a combination of Drogba and Zlatan.

As they did with the lower league journeyman Matt Smith a couple of years back. No improvement in defending since then, it's got worse if anything.

Hendo, Sterling, Lallana have the potential to trouble any team on the break.

Richie Dunne in his Gandalf role today. YOUUUUU SHALLLLLLL NOT PASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

This is something I have banged on about for years now - why can't Liverpool head an incoming ball cleanly?

Balo is a big problem. For Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭doc_17

Balotelli is a very poor player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

This is absolute scutter.

Advertisement