Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 digit activation code for irish tuning

• 17-10-2014 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi I just got a tv and I'm setting it up now at the mo, I need a 4 digit activation code for Irish tuning to receive Saorview on it,

It says check the receipt but the receipt has a number to call England to get it (too late now at this time) does anybody know the code the tv is a JVC LT-24C340

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I've never needed a code to tune in saorview channels. 0000 usually is the default for some things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,981 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Never heard of this before? Have you tried 0000, 1111 and 1234?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Its a freeview and saorview tv when i click ireland on the set up it says enter the code on the receipt

Tried all the obvious numbers, need a specific one, anybody know?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

This might not be the best forum for your answer. The forum I have linked below might be more suited. I've not heard of a 4 digit pin being needed but I don't know much about Saorview tbh. Hopefully a mod can move your thread to that forum or you can start a new thread and they might merge it later. Best of luck!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Thanks for your help, just done that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sancha

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Hi I just got a tv and I'm setting it up now at the mo, I need a 4 digit activation code for Irish tuning to receive Saorview on it,

It says check the receipt but the receipt has a number to call England to get it (too late now at this time) does anybody know the code the tv is a JVC LT-24C340

Thanuote]

Advertisement