Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB & PayPal

Options
  • 17-10-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Recently a new customer of Permanent TSB and trying to figure out how to make a transfer to PayPal. I've gone into payments and transfers and get the code sent to my phone to set up a 3rd party acc/transfer but it says can't be done!

Am I thick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

From experience paypal show's you the IBAN with spaces, when you enter it into the open24 payment setup enter it without the spaces, i.e. all in one long number. I noticed that PTSB allows spaces for authorization but than fails to set it up.

Maybe that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

From experience paypal show's you the IBAN with spaces, when you enter it into the open24 payment setup enter it without the spaces, i.e. all in one long number. I noticed that PTSB allows spaces for authorization but than fails to set it up.

Maybe that helps.

Will try that tomorrow. Battery died in phone so won't receive text message so will try that tomorrow. I copied and pasted the IBAN as on PayPal page so that might be the issue. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Maybe that helps.
    Thank you, that worked.

I removed the gaps.

Seems a bit silly really. I'd have never figured that out myself!

Advertisement