Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos-extra staff christmas period?

Options
  • 17-10-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Argos are hiring much extra staff for the weeks leading up to Christmas?could anyone tell me where I could find more info..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Try jobsguideireland.com search argos jobs, the application form for the christmas positions is on there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Ye you should be able to find it easily online. A lot of people have applied though. I applied about 2-3 weeks ago and only got a response there Wednesday night saying sorry for the late reply and that it was because they got a lot off applicants and they were still reviewing them, so don't be discouraged if you don't hear a reply straight away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

I applied online and I didn't get an email either. Pretty sure that's not a good sign since others got some sort of email. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Trisha_H wrote: »
    I applied online and I didn't get an email either. Pretty sure that's not a good sign since others got some sort of email. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. :)

Seems to be relations of workers who get a lot the jobs...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

Seems to be relations of workers who get a lot the jobs...

I heard something about that alright... Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

My nephew got in last year for Christmas and then again about 2 weeks ago. He was told yesterday he is finishing next week because they are not as busy as they expected. They are letting go a few who got the Christmas hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Egan2012 wrote: »
    My nephew got in last year for Christmas and then again about 2 weeks ago. He was told yesterday he is finishing next week because they are not as busy as they expected. They are letting go a few who got the Christmas hours.

Seems a bit short sighted, it isn't even December yet, it'll definitely get busier

Advertisement