Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old is Clara ?

Options
  • 18-10-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about 25, but (& maybe this is the aulfella in me), she looks like a kid so 18/19 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Considering she's a teacher she'd have to have attended university and and most likely post-graduate teaching course you're probably looking at 23 ish minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

I'd go with 25-ish.

Jenna Coleman is 28.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well in her intro episode (as Clara Oswald, not including Oswin or the Victorian one) I believe a book she owned had her age down as 24, so 25/26 seems like a safe bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

So is it just me or does she look like a teenager?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

It's just you OU. And I'm an oulfella too. :D She looks middish twenties to my rheumy eyes. Lovely looking to my eyes too, but the rest of me couldn't hope to keep up... :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

Eh... She could pass for nineteen I'd say. That's still a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I was surprised myself with Jenna Coleman's age. I thought she was 19 when she first appeared on Doctor Who.

Advertisement