Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network unlock code does not work

Options
  • 18-10-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I bought an unlock code from a place on-line and it doesn't work. The phone allows only 3 attempts to enter in the code, and I have already used 2 attempts. For a refund the particular website wants me to send video evidence of me entering the code. If I do this, will the phone be fully functional after?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Don't chance doing it the third time, particularly if the phone is valuable. If they don't play ball, do a charge back on your credit card, and if you paid by Paypal, ask them to get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Terre

I sent a claim to PayPal but they don't want anything to do with it. The seller has said they advise to try the code only once, I checked out their website and messages, and its nowhere to be found.

Advertisement