Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else with PrepayPower.ie?

Options
  • 18-10-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I have noticed that I have been putting more into the meter than I used to over the last month or two. Anyone notice an increase? I checked their website and there is no mention of unit prices going up,etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

As of October 1st 2014 the government annual PSO levy will increase from €48.66 Incl. VAT to €73.06 Incl. VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Smithy2306

snubbleste wrote: »
    As of October 1st 2014 the government annual PSO levy will increase from €48.66 Incl. VAT to €73.06 Incl. VAT.

Ok, but what does that mean for electricity costs? Is that across all suppliers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

With prepay power when there is an increase in price you get a top up voucher with 40 digits on it instead of the usual 20. Have you got a voucher with 40 digits recently?. We haven't in the last few months.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Smithy2306 wrote: »
    Ok, but what does that mean for electricity costs? Is that across all suppliers?
    increase

I've looked at the website and it states this clearly.
    Tbh, I'd venture you are using more electricity.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Smithy2306

snubbleste wrote: »
    increase

I've looked at the website and it states this clearly.
    Tbh, I'd venture you are using more electricity.

No don't think so. Nothing new since I moved in last year. Must be that increase. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

There should be a button on your meter that tells you how much you have used weekly for the last 5 weeks.

Advertisement