Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

06 Toyota HiLux Giveaway [Head gasket blown]

Options
  • 18-10-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Very good condition, Black 06 Toyota HiLux.

The gasket blew in august. I'm told she's unrepairable. I have a new hi-ace now so giving the HiLux away. All you have to do is pick her up as she cant go far.

First come first served and all that jazz.

No photos yet but i'm always availible for a showing.

She cant go far so you'll need a transporter of some kind. She's in the city center (Garryowen).
    Please don't reply to this cos i dont have internet at home call me on: <Snip> for a viewing. First come first served.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Please PM the OP if interested. Assuming you are not profiting from this it is allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,242 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say you will have your hand bit off if this was moved to the motors forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Brissygirl32

EOCL1962 wrote: »
    Very good condition, Black 06 Toyota HiLux.

The gasket blew in august. I'm told she's unrepairable. I have a new hi-ace now so giving the HiLux away. All you have to do is pick her up as she cant go far.

First come first served and all that jazz.

No photos yet but i'm always availible for a showing.

She cant go far so you'll need a transporter of some kind. She's in the city center (Garryowen).
    Please don't reply to this cos i dont have internet at home call me on: <Snip> for a viewing. First come first served.

Hi - will take it if you still have it - private message sent- thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Hi - will take it if you still have it - private message sent- thanks!!
    This reminds me of the buy and sell if you wanted someone hounded with phone calls put on a freebie with his phone number ;)

Advertisement