Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal VS Hull City

• 18-10-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Match thread!!

go go go!

Can anyone PM me please.

cheers

Comments

Wilshere probably should've done better with the header.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Unlucky not to be one or two up Superb shot from Santi. Good save

Welbeck on the ball and at least 5 players ahead of him. :/ Coupla minutes behind so I'll have to be careful with reading this thread. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

STUPID SEXY SANCHEZ!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Good man Alexis. 1-0

• Advertisement

Damnit I wasn't careful enough. :P Better be a good goal!

Santi's gotta be annoyed that his awesome shot was saved but that went in. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Goooaalllll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Great combination of strength and feet from Diame. Never a free. Flamini has to be stronger.

That's some pretty sad stuff.

I was gonna say a few minutes ago that the flicks on the edge of the box were worrying me but I didn't want to be pounced on. :pac:

• Advertisement

K4t wrote: »
    Great combination of strength and feet from Diame. Never a free. Flamini has to be stronger.

Could've been a free tbh but Flamini still had the opportunity to play the ball so it's on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I see us getting another few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

would you stop that's a free anyday of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

So pulling someone back by his neck is not a free? You have a different rule book than I do

Could've been a free tbh but Flamini still had the opportunity to play the ball so it's on him.

he should have fallen over - free would have been given

greendom wrote: »

the ref still should have blown though.

Arsenal mf giving the ball away far too cheaply in the final third and Welbeck being selfless playing it too safe at times. Poor for all the possession they've had.

started off very brightly but it's been comfortable for Hull since the Diame foul on Flamini

Looper007 wrote: »
    the ref still should have blown though.

absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

He should have played until he heard the whistle, kids know that. Not good enough

• Advertisement

Arsenal mf giving the ball away far too cheaply in the final third and Welbeck being selfless playing it too safe at times. Poor for all the possession they've had.

We've done well but Wilshire and Alexis need to cut out the flicks and dummies all the time. Welbeck needs to get his head up faster and look ahead of him. Apart from that dodgy ref decision for their goal, we've played well.

Soups123 wrote: »
    He should have played until he heard the whistle, kids know that. Not good enough

The Ref should have blown for the free kick, not good enough.

that's true -even after the foul he had the opportunity to hoof the ball away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ramsey on, Wilshere off please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Sanchez is a cracking player

Arsenal are just too inconsistent, need a top quality defensive midfielder. Putting someone like Matic in there would make a big difference I think

Sanchez is a cracking player

Arsenal are just too inconsistent, need a top quality defensive midfielder. Putting someone like Matic in there would make a big difference I think

Every one of us Arsenal fans have been shouting out for that kind of player for god knows how long. But Wenger knows best :pac:. WE aren't blind to the biggest fault of our team.

This.

Sometimes you get those decisions, sometimes you don't. But Flamini's reaction is what I imagine happens in an Arsenal training session when a tough tackle goes in. Too easily bullied as seen against Chelsea.

that's true -even after the foul he had the opportunity to hoof the ball away

I'd let one of the more attacking mids away with it a little but not a DM, agree he had plenty of chances to hoof it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Wow

• Advertisement

FFS - 2 attempts, 2 goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,747 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

This.

Sometimes you get those decisions, sometimes you don't. But Flamini's reaction is what I imagine happens in an Arsenal training session when a tough tackle goes in. Too easily bullied as seen against Chelsea.

What?? It was a blatantly obvious foul, putting the blame on Flamini is ****ing ridiculous, dreadful refereeing.

Per attack the ball

AdamD wrote: »
    What?? It was a blatantly obvious foul, putting the blame on Flamini is ****ing ridiculous, dreadful refereeing.
    It probably was a free but they are not always given and it's debatable how much was in it. What is clear is that Flamini decided to stop up and make the decision himself which isn't good enough, especially not for your defensive midfielder.

falling apart here, no creativity, little movement, only Campbell on the bench to change things up front

It probably was a free but they are not always given and it's debatable how much was in it. What is clear is that Flamini decided to stop up and make the decision himself which isn't good enough, especially not for your defensive midfielder.

There was no probability about it - it was as stone wall a free as you can get

• Advertisement

Could do with Ozil now.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Wilshire is so wasteful with the ball.

Can we at least have a go at testing this new keeper

There was no probability about it - it was as stone wall a free as you can get
    It wasn't, but that's not important right now at 2-1 down tbh.

How was Tom Huddlestone allowed run from midfield to the right corner flag and whip in an inch perfect ball for Hernandez without being properly tracked? Tom Huddlestone..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,747 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

That's horrid from Cazorla.

• Advertisement

This is appalling by Arsenal they don't know what they are doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Hull are 4th in the league as it stands.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,408 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Jack just done his knee there did he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

This is a shocking performance so far. Still time to turn it around but too many players not arsed.

Hull are 4th in the league as it stands.

No they're not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No they're not.

I'll blame livescore.com for that! They're 5th. West Ham are 4th and Soton 3rd as things stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

We're gonna get caught on the break aren't we? Twice now in the last 5mins hull broke and only manage to waste it themselves

SHOOT FFS

This has been a load of rubbish to be fair, to be at home and not have one shot at home agaisn't a mid table team. I think Wenger seriously needs to be questioned really if it ends like this.

Win lose or draw (probably lose) this has been dire

• Advertisement
Advertisement