Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chromecast and Eircom ZyXEL F1000

Options
  • 18-10-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi I am trying to get chromecast to work with this router and my iphone and get the following error message on my iphone
    1) Disable Access Point/AP isolation, also known as Client isolation or guest mode, on your router.
    No idea what this is or where I can do this. I went through the user manual, but can't find any mention to either. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

2) Enable UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) also known as Multicast on your router.
    Already enabled.

3) .NET 3.5 Framework needs to be Installed on your Windows Computer.
    I am using a macbook, so presume this doesn't apply to me? There's a specific chrome ast application for mac, so it wouldn't make sense to need .NET

I couldn't see any of these options after I logged into my router controls.
    I rang eircom tech support but on a poor line to the Philipines or somewhere a guy told me it's not up to them to resolve this issue.

Help anyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

Ok my bad here. The thing just started to work out of the blue. You shouldn't have to adjust any settings with this router.

Advertisement