Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale - 53 Degrees North

Options
  • 18-10-2014 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭

Upstairs in 53 Degrees North there are racks of gear that will interest outdoors and running types. Significant discounts off top brands - e.g. Columbia, North Face, HH... 50% off a lot of stuff. Was sorely tempted to pick up another running jacket, particularly when reduced from 200 to 100. Picked up some lesser priced but heavily discounted items all the same. No footwear on sale from what I could see this time out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Upstairs in 53 Degrees North there are racks of gear that will interest outdoors and running types. Significant discounts off top brands - e.g. Columbia, North Face, HH... 50% off a lot of stuff. Was sorely tempted to pick up another running jacket, particularly when reduced from 200 to 100. Picked up some lesser priced but heavily discounted items all the same. No footwear on sale from what I could see this time out.

That, as far as I know, is the tail end of their sample sale, which started a couple of weeks ago.

If I'm correct, all the women's stuff was M, can't remember what the men's stuff was but it was all one size as well (L I think).

They only had North Face shoes this time (I got a pair of Columbia trail shoes last time for 40 quid which are still going strong), I got a pair of trail shoes and a pair of trekking sandals for 80 quid. All women's footwear is size 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

I got a mens rain jacket half price. Also got a HH ladies coat for a relative for a ridiculously cheap 37 euro.

Advertisement