Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Postgrad?

Options
  • 18-10-2014 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Good people of boards, I apologise in advance if this is the wrong section for this thread.

I've currently got two undergrad degrees, one in psychology and one in psychotherapy. The time has come for me to do a Masters or HDip and I'm wondering what would be the best area for me to pursue a postgrad in, considering my undergrad qualifications.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Maybe decide what you want to do, rather than what "fits best" with your undergraduate qualifications.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

My apologies, I forgot to mention that while Psychology/Counselling is my main area of interest, due to lack of jobs I am thinking of doing a postgrad in hr, teaching, or something of that nature where there are more jobs and I would still be working with people in one capacity or another.

Advertisement