Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padel tennis at Bushy Park

Options
  • 18-10-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Dublin City council approved planning permission for 2 covered Padel courts in Bushy park in Terenure. If they build them it will make 5 courts in ireland with possibly another 1 or 2 popping up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 music-detected

This Padel Tennis at Bushy Park remains closed despite being ready for play back in February 2016.
    Dublin City Council say they "are preparing tender documents". This has been their position since April 4th and is still their current position.

In the mean time, the facility at Bushy Park which was supposed to be complete in October 2015, looks like not being opened any time soon.

I called DCC in March and they said there were safety concerns at the courts and this was delaying opening them.

When I called in April this was emphatically denied to be the case and that I should not have been told that.

Isnt anyone accountable for this debacle?

Advertisement