Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 turning into a kip?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

assetcolum wrote: »
    So i am a racist because i don't want to spend my hard earned cash on a property surrounded by welfare tourists who live there for free ,while i actually pay my way?

Typical PC brigade comment , someone who has a view different to theirs about mass immigration is of course labelled a racist because you have no valid point to provide in the debate

Is your name Ned Flanders, not enough do gooding for a Sunday is it?

Maybe use your money to buy a big plot of land somewhere in the middle of nowhere so you can build your dream home and not have to worry about undesirables. Most of us here have been living in D15 a while now and I'd say in that time the majority have lived close to someone who is on welfare or from a foreign country and we manage. That's if we even know the ins and outs of our neighbours financial details. Living in an urban area means you'll be living with people from all walks of life. Once they aren't giving you any grief I can't see the relevance of if they work or are on RA. You probably should look elsewhere to be honest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

@assetcolum, if your attitude to the posters on this forum and general level of bigotry towards immigrants or anyone receiving welfare is anything to go by, lets hope you dont find any house in this area that suits. Cant say I fancy someone like you as a neighbour.
    You came here with some misinformation about the area and seem annoyed that no-one is backing the misinformed attitude you had toward this area.
    You've already been bad-mouthing the area over in After Hours, so it looks as though the 'various sources' that gave you information about the area seem to be mainly in your head.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement