Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle at the lane...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Ade's record against newcastle for us is pretty good not surprised he got a goal.

City would of got a penalty for that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mason is playing really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

ok 1 nil up at half time, hows the game going other wise. Cant get to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What a miss by Eriksen.

1-1 now, after they scored about 10 seconds after the restart. As usual, we are in control of the game but not doing anything with it.

• Advertisement

****in typical. I can't believe we are losing this.

Pile of shyte.

Losing at home to the worst team in the league says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

When Ameobi scores against you, this means your shít. Where the messiah Ade?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

We are loosing?

• Advertisement

Yeah, and playing ****. We are embarrassing in defence, and so easy to play against.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

The ssn said a goal disallowed but I missed for who ?

For us. Corner came in and Krul knocked it into his own net. Ball had gone out from the corner though.

Also, we are probably the worst team i've ever seen at set pieces. Corners and frees that are taken are awful. How it hasn't been sorted out after this much time is beyond me.

Lamela predictable as **** complete garbage no ****ing width at all.

Lamela can stick his Rabonas up his hole.

Soldado brought on with 10 mins to go....genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Come on Roberto, this is your moment!

Danny Murphy commentating is hard to take considering he did fúck all at Tottenham. But our manager got it all wrong today, Capoue should of been rested.

Ade starting eh? Krull not been tested. Newcastle are shíte, beating us on our own patch just like West Brom, fúcking disgraceful shower of over paid wánkers, they'll never win anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Let's be honest..this is our level now.I'd table at best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

We are painful to watch. Hoofball the last half hour. Same as last year, no creativity or will to win. Worst team in the league passing it through us. Team needs a complete overhaul. Absolutely shocking

Awful performance, and i just don't see it improving anytime soon. There is no cohesion in the team, and it's stupidly predictable for teams playing against us. Not to mention our embarrassingly bad defence. Also, poor decisions from Poch today. Regardless of the goal, Ade should not have started and Lamella should have been taken off way earlier.

We better lower our expectations for this season,this shower is going nowhere fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Brutal. Fell apart in second half. So much to improve on. Long way to go before we are top 4 contenders again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Deisler wrote: »
    Brutal. Fell apart in second half. So much to improve on. Long way to go before we are top 4 contenders again..

Doubtful that will ever again happen

Truly awful stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Poch is right. We will win something in the next year or two. Unfortunately that looks like being the Championship. 3 points off the bottom 3. Utterly hopeless in every department. It's only right the manager gets criticism over this shambles. Kane with a hat-trick on Thursday yet on the bench. Its embarrassing to lose against a team like Newcastle who have been dire this year. Extremely depressing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Oh dear, that was bad. I fear our manager will not last long but it should be Levy who walks this time. This is the worst Spurs team in a long time, we have no threat at all in our team. Poch has to be criticised for his team selection and Lamela can fcuk off with his "Rabonas" as far as I am concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Worst spurs team since before Martin Jol. God it's absolutely depressing how much of a clichéd Tottenham team this is, no leaders, no guts. A team of wimps. Typical Tottenham It's like Enic want to make ****e of us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Worst spurs team since before Martin Jol. God it's absolutely depressing how much of a clichéd Tottenham team this is, no leaders, no guts. A team of wimps. Typical Tottenham It's like Enic want to make ****e of us

Its even worse than that team IMO, I feel no connection to this team at all. At least back in those days we had heroes and class players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Its even worse than that team IMO, I feel no connection to this team at all. At least back in those days we had heroes and class players.

True what would we give for a Ledley or Keano nowadays

Advertisement