Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royalty Free for youtube

Options
  • 19-10-2014 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time finding half decent songs (royalty free of course) for putting on my youtube videos.

Any recommendations on places to get songs or something that doesn't sound like a spoon being clattered against a tin can?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time finding half decent songs (royalty free of course) for putting on my youtube videos.

Any recommendations on places to get songs or something that doesn't sound like a spoon being clattered against a tin can?

depends what kind of music you are looking for. there are plenty of unsigned bands in this country that would gladly let you use their music if they thought your videos would be seen by people.

Advertisement