Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 4S Touch Screen Issue - HELP!?

• 19-10-2014 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hey, not sure if anyone here can help me...... I have a 4s and all of a sudden last night the touch screen just stopped working...:eek: This makes the phone totally unusable, as you can imagine!
    It's never been dropped or damaged or had contact with any liquid..... I just don't understand why it's not working.

Anyone know what I need to do? I thought if I just left it charging overnight it might (magically) start working again! :( I can't even turn it off or anything....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

So the screen is on and the phone is powered up but completely unresponsive?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Yep. 100% power. When I press home key the screen comes on, but the touch element is totally unresponsive. Can't unlock it, can't turn it off, can't scroll alerts.... Nothing.... :confused:
    So frustrating. It literally just stopped responding last night. I had been taking some photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Press and hold the home button and the power button until the Apple logo appears and let me know if that fixes anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Zcott wrote: »
    Press and hold the home button and the power button until the Apple logo appears and let me know if that fixes anything.

I've done that! It worked....!!!! Thank you SO much for your help...... :):)
    Really appreciate it.

Advertisement