Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 5s battery

• 19-10-2014 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

My battery has started too act up lads. Is there any good free apps too check it out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

iv battery doctor its pretty good , tells u what apps suck your bat , and also boosts memory and cleans junk files on your device :) its a must

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

pudzey101 wrote: »
    iv battery doctor its pretty good , tells u what apps suck your bat , and also boosts memory and cleans junk files on your device :) its a must

Is this really true?

I have my doubts to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My battery has started too act up lads. Is there any good free apps too check it out?
    Have you gone to Settings-> Usage->Battery Usage & wait for it to compile the percentages?

It might show an unusually high figure for a particular app that you might be able to tweak in it's own settings or in backround refresh etc.

On a side note I find that disabling 4G saves battery in a big way as if you're out of 4G coverage areas the phone is constantly searching for a 4G signal. & seems to use a lot of juice.

Advertisement