Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodbine Road, Raheny

Options
  • 19-10-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, my wife & I had a look at a 3 bed semi here. House has a lot of potential - it seems a good location ie on a bus route to town, 15 min walk to the dart, 20 min walk to Raheny village - anybody know what the area around Woodbine is like ? It's beside Edenmore which I've heard many mixed reports on. We have been looking at a couple of different areas and have done our own homework about these areas but all advice welcome before we put a bid down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Roxee

I grew up in this area. Not literally in Woodbine but one road away and would've walked/played in area almost daily. In my whole childhood I never noticed it as anything except extremely quiet, decent, pleasant, and just very normal and middle-class frankly. Edenmore proximity really never had an impact, genuinely, there are fields between the two areas :o). While Edenmore has had its moments it's actually reasonably quiet too. If you've found Woodbine quiet and utterly non-eventful during your visits so far you can rest assured that's how it always is. As a place to buy a family home, I really sincerely doubt you'd be disappointed with the area or your neighbours.

Advertisement