Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection to a new house

Options
  • 19-10-2014 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi.
    I was just wondering how much it's costs to get a connection for a new build in an estate?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tacklemore wrote: »
    Hi.
    I was just wondering how much it's costs to get a connection for a new build in an estate?

Thanks for your help!
    Hi tacklemore

A line installation is currently free but contains a line rental charges of €25.78 and a 12 month contract. This line rental charge is usually incorporated within a bundle containing broadband and call charges. To find out more please feel free to contact eircoms sales team on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

Hi.

Thanks for your help!
    Hi tacklemore

A line installation is currently free but contains a line rental charges of €25.78 and a 12 month contract. This line rental charge is usually incorporated within a bundle containing broadband and call charges. To find out more please feel free to contact eircoms sales team on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

Thanks very much for your help. I'll do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi.

Thanks for your help!
    Hi tacklemore

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

Thanks very much for your help. I'll do that!
    No worries tacklemore.

Al

Advertisement