Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS Building Society savings account have been repatriated to local branches

Options
  • 19-10-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has any member of boards had any success getting these accounts visible on Banking 365?  I have contacted 365 about 10 times now + the local branch twice - but am being advised that I'm at fault....my date of birth is wrong, the type of account is wrong.....so they can't help....any ideas?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Loriel wrote: »
    Has any member of boards had any success getting these accounts visible on Banking 365?  I have contacted 365 about 10 times now + the local branch twice - but am being advised that I'm at fault....my date of birth is wrong, the type of account is wrong.....so they can't help....any ideas?  
    Hi Loriel, 

Many thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

We would like to look into this further for you.

Please send a Private Message (PM) with your name, the branch where your account is held and a contact telephone number. To send a PM, click on the link displayed in my signature. Please make sure you have signature set to display and also have private messages enabled - you can check this in your control panel settings. Please do not include account numbers in your message.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Loriel

Hi Loriel, 

Please send a Private Message (PM) with your name, the branch where your account is held and a contact telephone number. To send a PM, click on the link displayed in my signature. Please make sure you have signature set to display and also have private messages enabled - you can check this in your control panel settings. Please do not include account numbers in your message.

Thanks

Billy
    Billy - you are not set up to receive PM messages it appears.  I tried. Loriel

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Loriel

Hi Loriel, 

Thanks

Billy
    Billy - you are not set up to receive PM messages it appears.  I tried. Loriel
    Do you have an e-mail address I can send a mesage to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Loriel,

Please check that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then once you have them turned them on, you can click the link under any of the Rep's signatures which says "Please click here when requested to send a Private Message".

The Reps here cannot be contacted by email.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

OP, have you enough posts to allow you to send pm's?

• Advertisement

Hi Kristopherus,

We had checked this previously and the 25 posts rule is only for visitor messages and does not apply to pm's to Reps in our Talk to Forum. 

@Loriel, we've received your pm thank you and will escalate this now. A representative will be in touch with you today.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Loriel,

We've just noticed you haven't provided your contact phone number. We'll need this to arrange the call. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement